CatSci provides customised chemistry R&D services to all the major chemical research, development and manufacturing industries, including agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, flavours & fragrances, and fine chemicals.
Our current portfolio of services covers the activities and objectives listed below; a summary is available to download here. Please click on the links under the 'Services' menu above for more details.
- enzyme screening and scale-up, new opportunities for biotransformations
- PGM and base metals, directed ligand selection and substitution
- catalyst selection and screening, optimisation and scale-up
Synthetic chemistry and process research
- new route design and evaluation, including enabling chemistry
Chemical process development
- understanding, improvement and scale-up of challenging reactions
- exploiting our STaR methodology with advanced experimental design (DoE, PCA)
- use of more effective, more economic or greener solvents
Custom synthesis of complex materials
- including NCEs and ligands – 100s g for proof-of-concept or rapid supply
- large-scale material supply through our trusted partners
- rational approach to screening and optimisation for cost-effective solutions
Metal recovery and recycle
- including product and waste stream treatment
Technical sales and support for SiliCycle®
- high performance silicas, supported catalysts and scavengers
- advanced experimental design, principal component analysis, application and exploitation of catalysis
- chemical development, industrial catalysis, problem appraisal and trouble-shooting
- method development, investigative and reaction analysis, intermediate and impurity ID
Discover what our science can do for you!