Up to the Copper Plate – Base Metals do Valuable Catalysis Too! Catalytic Sustainability in
the Future, February 2015, Manchester.
- Seize the Day - from Big Pharma to Micro SME, Interreg AI-Chem Autumn School, September 2014, Southampton.
- Smarter Synthesis: Tools for Efficiency and Effectiveness, Dial-a-Molecule Annual Meeting 2014, July 2014, Birmingham.
- Saving Money and Reducing Cost in Process Development using Advanced Experimental Design, The AgroChemical Conference, November 2013, Newmarket.
- The Power of Principal Component Analysis in the Search for Commercially Attractive Novel Privileged Ligands, The Catalysis Development Conference, November 2013, Newmarket.
- Understanding and Optimising Catalytic Processes, Organic Process Research and Development, September 2013, Lisbon.
- The Power of PCA in the Search for Reaction Understanding, Reaction Optimisation, April 2013, Stevenage.
- Catalysis Challenges and Predictive Catalysis, 1st Liverpool Catalysis Symposium, January 2013, Liverpool.
- Discover what Our Science can do for You!, UK Automated Synthesis Forum, November 2012, Nottingham.
- General Catalytic Protocols for the Synthesis of Complex Drug Molecules, New Horizons in Catalysis, September 2012, Prague.
- The Use of Design of Experiments and Solvent Property Maps to Optimise Catalysed Reactions, Gordon Research Conference on Green Chemistry, July 2012, Barga.
- General Catalytic Protocols for the Synthesis of Complex Drug Molecules, Gordon Research Conference on Heterocyclic Compounds, June 2012, Newport, RI.
- A Mild, Robust Generic Protocol for the Suzuki Reaction using an Air Stable Catalyst, Modern Synthetic Methods, May 2012, Prague.
- Experimental Design for Transition Metal Catalysis - Your Time is More Precious than the Metal, 11th Anglo-Norman Organic Chemistry Colloquium (AnorcQ XI), April 2012, Caen.
- The Rational Development of Catalysed Reactions, 29th SCI Process Development Symposium, December 2011, Cambridge.
- Catalysis at CatScI, CatScI Open Day, November 2011, Cardiff.
- The Use of DoE for Efficient Process Development and Scale-up, Small Scale Bio-production: Beyond the Flask, November 2011, London.
Use the links below to find more presentations, publications and patents from the dedicated professionals at CatSci.